Header Ads

Kobby Rockz ft The Way_Fa ne 10(Prod by MOG)

There has been a lot of controversies of Kobby Rockz's "Fane 10" between his fans and fans of Achipalago as to who is credited with the jargon "Fane 10". Even though both fans have their differences they keep loving the song from such a gifted artist.
                              
              In an exclusive interview with Chaptao, Kobby Rockz disclosed that Achipalago stole it, he said he has been using the jargon for 3 years now. He said "He thinks he can take advantage of anyone to boost his fame”.

              When asked why he waited all this while till now to react, Kobby Rockz said, “I haven’t been heard out there, I tried reaching people right from the beginning but to no avail, so I chose to wait but never gave up what is rightfully mine. He is aware it’s my jargon”.

The Dansoman based artist said, "I don’t have anything against him". I hear people saying I stole his jargon but I just want Ghanaians to know that I didn’t steal that jargon, Achipalago did”. Enjoy his single masterpiece.


                                                 

                                                              
                                                                    [DOWNLOAD]
                                                        

No comments

Powered by Blogger.