Header Ads

EXPOSED “Achipalago stole my jargon "FaNe10"- KOBBY ROCKZ of Rockz Nation records.




Over the week, Kobby Rockz of Rockz Nation has burst out in anger over Achipalago allegedly stealing his jargon “Fane-10”.
According to the Dansoman based Hip-Life artist Kobby Rockz, famous social media guru Achipalago stole a jargon he started using three years ago. Achipalago on the other hand has been using this jargon for a year and half now.
In an exclusive interview with GhGist.com, Kobby Rockz disclosed, “He stole it, I have been using it for 3yrs now. He thinks he can take advantage of anyone to boost his fame”.
When asked why he waited all this while till late to react, Kobby Rockz said, “I haven’t been heard, I tried reaching people right from the beginning but to no avail so I chose to wait but never gave up what is rightfully mine. He is aware it’s my jargon”.
The Dansoman based artist said, ” I don’t have anything against him. I hear people saying I stole his jargon but I just want Ghanaians to know that I didn’t steal that jargon, Achipalago did,
clearing the air on his yet to drop single being a diss song, Kobby Rockz concluded, “It is not a diss song as people think. It is a good song, a hit. I have released. Ghanaians will judge for themselves, they will know it’s a masterpiece”.
Get KOBBY ROCKZ’s new single “FaNe 10” now!!.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.